Flikr

letter E x Detail of an Inter Airlines (now defunct) Jet 6-13 pour mon Richard letter C letter I letter s e

Monday, August 9, 2010

Tool #8

Video Resources
I think using video resources is very helpful in the classroom. It is another tool that we can use to help our students understand many different concepts. It is also a great tool because it adds variety to our teaching.
I will be able to use some videos in health fitness when trying to teach the students various yoga, gymnastics or sports skills. This will be a good tool to use when we do stations and the students will be able to participate in fitness or yoga videos in small groups.
I chose a fitness video from Teacher Tube and a Yoga video from YouTube. I am having some problems adding these onto my blog but I will hopefully get it on there soon the right way!! I added a video bar and it contains the yoga video I wanted but it also included some others. Hmmmmmm, what to do now??? I will see a few other teachers tomorrow so hopefully they can give me some helpful hints.

No comments:

Post a Comment