Flikr

letter E x Detail of an Inter Airlines (now defunct) Jet 6-13 pour mon Richard letter C letter I letter s e

Monday, August 9, 2010

Tool #6

Wikis
I think we will be able to use Wikis for a few things that we do in Health Fitness. One idea I had was while planning for the 5th grade track meet the students on the team could use a Wiki to organize various aspects of the day (who will bring a blanket, games, first aid supplies etc)
I think I would be able to use a Wiki with other members of the SBISD Health Fitness department when we do district wide events such as Camp Lawrenz, Running for the Arts and 5th grade track meet. A Wiki will help us to coordinate and organize with each other and it will be much more efficient than using tons of e-mails to each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment