Flikr

letter E x Detail of an Inter Airlines (now defunct) Jet 6-13 pour mon Richard letter C letter I letter s e

Monday, August 9, 2010

After 11 Tools : Reflection

Reflection

1. What are your favorite tools you now have in your personal technology toolbox? Briefly describe a particular activity that you will plan for your students using at least one of these new tools.
One of my favorite tools was creating the Wiki. I am not really sure how I will use it in my class but it was fun!
I really enjoyed using Skype and creating Animotos. I have used both of these before so I think I might have liked them best just because I was more comfortable with them. Now that I have all this information I think the more I play around with each thing and get more comfortable I will use them more. I will be able to use Animoto with my classes when creating presentations or just sharing pictures from things like Track Meet and Rodeo Night. I would love to be able to use Skype with them to talk to high school or college track teams and coaches before our track meet.
I would also like to use some of the Apps on the i-touches when we do station activities. I think it will be a little tough at first because of the large groups that come into our classes but I am sure with a lot of practice it will all come together!!!

2. How have you transfomed your thinking about the learning that will take place in your classroom?
Now I think I will have a lot more opportunities to use technology in the gym. In the past we have been very limited (or at least I have!!) in what we could do but now I have lots more ideas. I hope at least some of the things I want to do will work out for us.
3. Were there any unexpected outcomes from this program that surprised you?
I really went into this with an open mind and not really sure what to expect. I think I learned more and tried more then I thought I would. I am glad that now at least I know a lot of things that are available and I know where to look if I need tutorials on how to do certain things.

No comments:

Post a Comment