Flikr

letter E x Detail of an Inter Airlines (now defunct) Jet 6-13 pour mon Richard letter C letter I letter s e

Monday, August 9, 2010

Tool # 11

Digital Citizenship

There is so much in this component that I didn't even think about until I read a lot of this information. One thing I would want to make sure my students understand is about finding credible information on the internet and not just assuming that everything they read on the web is a fact. I would also make sure they were aware of the dangers of sharing personal information. Another thing I thought would be important to teach the students is about how to treat other people when responding to and posting on blogs. They need to make sure they practice etiquette while interacting with others on blogs.
I think when teaching these concepts it is important to go slowly, teach one topic at a time and give many examples. I think the more we do this and become comfortable with it the more we will be able to share with our students.

No comments:

Post a Comment